Travelling Update

Posted in: - 0 comments
Not going to reveal too much just yet, but travelling is coming together. Starting to set things in motion now.

Watch this space for info. But know that I'll be away for anywhere between 1 and 3 years - Longer if I decide to work in multiple countries which is definately on the cards. 


Admittedly, I'm scared at the prospect of doing it alone and completely dumbfounded by the length of time I'll be away - even just a year seems like such a long time - but I am massively excited.  


Who knows. Maybe I'll find me a nice, hot Australian lass and never come back! 


...Or Canadian, Fijian, Kiwi, American or any nationality from any other country I might or might not end up in. 


I'd leave right now if I had the money!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 The Misadventurist All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger .

Design by themetraffic. Blogger Template by Anshul | Funny Pictures.