A Misadventurist's Introduction & Welcome.

Posted in: Labels: , , - 0 comments
Hello to whomever may read this!

This is my first post on here and my first real attempt at blogging. (I had set a blog up once before but didn't use it and forgot the address for it - thus it has fallen into obscurity, never to be seen again!)


The blog title says it all really!


misadventure [ˌmɪsədˈvɛntʃə]
n
1. an unlucky event; misfortune
2. (Law) Law accidental death not due to crime or negligence

Let's hope the latter of the two isn't a regular occurrence in this blog, though! But yes, misadventure! The story of my life so far! Few things seem to pan out how I think they will and a lot of things end in misfortune; sometimes with comic results, sometimes with doom and gloom, and other times for the better!

I will therefore allow this blog to follow me through my journey as I progress into what you can only described as 'the real world', as I begin to think about the future and what I want from my time in this life.

Though I am sure I may not use this too regularly for the time being, I intend to use it, eventually, as a medium to convey my adventures (or misadventures!) when they arise. For example, keeping people back home up to date with regard to my travelling in the Summer of '10, career choices, girlfriends, and anything and everything else I may choose to channel my efforts in to.

I am currently writing this to absolutely no-one, so until I obtain some readers, I shall call it a day here!

Catch up with you soon, currently imaginary friends!

G



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 The Misadventurist All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger .

Design by themetraffic. Blogger Template by Anshul | Funny Pictures.